Urgosorb Silver Aglinate Hydrocolloid Dressing 10cm x 10cm 10pcs
Urgosorb Silver is a sterile absorbent antibacterial calcium alginate dressing impregnated with an ionic silver complex.
Features and Benefits
Broad spectrum antibacterial efficacy (MRSA, Staph. Aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa)
Antibiotic activity for up to 21 days
Facilitates desloughing and healing
Vertical absorption of high levels of exudate
Healing in a moist environment
Clinically proven efficacy
• Urgosorb Silver is a indicated for moderate to heavily exuding
partial to full thickness wound including:
- post surgical wounds, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers,
trauma wounds (dermal lesions, trauma injuries or incisions),
cavity wounds, graft and donor sites, superficial and partial
• As Urgosorb Silver contains alginate, it may assist in supporting
the control of minor bleeding in superficial wounds.
• Urgosorb Silver can be used under compression bandages.
• Urgosorb Silver may be used in the management of infected
wounds or wounds in which there is an increased risk of infection,
under the medical supervision of a healthcare professional.
• Urgosorb Silver is indicated for external use only.