KORRES BIO MILK Organic Cow's Milk for Infants 2 (6-12 months)
Certified - Organic milk for babies of 2nd age (6-12 months).
KORRES BIO MILK 2 is certified organic milk for 2nd infants specially designed for infants over 6 months. In combination with adequate complementary foods and according to the advice of your pediatrician, it contributes the necessary nutrients for proper growth. Produced in Switzerland following the strictest Swiss and European standards.
With organic milk from cows that grow in the open country and feed on organic food.
Enriched with carefully selected ingredients, organic edible fiber bio-GOS, provides all the nutrients the baby needs for a balanced diet **.
Free of palm oil, gluten and starch.
* Organic Milk Proteins
* Ω-3 + Ω-6 * Vitamins * Minerals
* Power elements
* Enriched with BIO GOS Gluten Free, Palm Oil, Starch, Crystal Sugars.
As Organic Milk, it is free of pesticide and veterinary drug residues.
* Wash your hands thoroughly and sterilize the bottle and nipple according to the manufacturer's instructions.
* Boil fresh water and let it cool for about 30 minutes until 50o C. Add the right amount of water (consult the diet table) in the sterilized bottle. Do not use boiled water. Use only the measuring tape in the box.
* Always use sharp scales.
* Add the right amount of powder to the water, according to the diet chart. Close the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
* Check the temperature of the milk (40o C) on your wrist before feeding.
* After use, close the package tightly and store it in a cool and dry place. Once opened, use the contents within 4 weeks.
WARNING: Boiled water, uncooked utensils or improper dilution can affect the baby's health. Improper storage, use, preparation and feeding can have adverse effects on your baby's health.
WARNING: Prepare only one meal at a time. Feed your baby immediately and follow the instructions faithfully. Do not keep the leftover milk, throw away the leftover. Always hold the baby in your arms during the meal. Leaving the baby unattended can cause choking.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Consult your doctor before starting or introducing any new foods into your child's diet. The product should not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first six months of a baby's life.
Breast milk is the ideal food for babies and breastfeeding should be continued as long as possible.