JOYSBIO SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) 1 piece
For the detection of SARS-CoV-2 in saliva by the Colloidal Gold Method
• 100% specialization, 98.62% accuracy, 95.10% sensitivity
• Also detects Mutation from the United Kingdom VOC 202012/01 20I / 501Y.V1 or B.1.1.7 or B117 and Mutation from South Africa 501.V2 alias N501Y.V2 or B.1.351
• Result within 15-20 minutes
• Ideal for children over 3 years, the elderly and people with special needs.
• BfArM-listed Test ID: AT527 / 20
• BSAG-listed • WHO-listed
• Storage temperature 2-30 ° C
• Individually packaged
• The expiration date is 24 months
• 1 test cassette
• 1 drop
• 1 extraction tube
• 1 Disposable bag for collecting material sample (saliva)
• Instructions for use
How to use the Joysbio saliva self test:
Instructions for use: The JOYSBIO antigen self test can be performed on posterior pharyngeal saliva samples.
1. Open the sample collection bag. Clean your neck, loosen the saliva from the neck and gently fold it into the collection bag. The best time to collect the sample is after the patient gets out of bed, before brushing, eating or brushing his teeth.
2. Collect the saliva sample with the dropper from the collection bag. 3. Unscrew the extraction tube, Transfer
3 drops of saliva sample and discard the excess sample back into the collection bag.
4. Screw the hose and shake the tube well.
5. Remove the tester from the tray, place it horizontally on a clean, flat surface.
6. Remove the cap from the tube nozzle and add 3 drops of treated sample to the cavity of the test cartridge (S) and read the result within 15-20 minutes.