CAUDALIE Vinoclean Lait d'Amande Démaquillant Cleansing Almond Milk 100ml
This velvety milk removes make-up and cleanses all while leaving the skin nourished and soothed.
Our cleansers are having a makeover and become VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-friendly cleansers, with vegan and highly natural formulas.
The Cleansing Almond milk gently removes make-up and cleanses the face and eyes, even the most sensitive. Enriched in nourishing sweet almond oil, soothing cornflower water and anti-oxidant polyphenols, it soothes and protects the skin from becoming dry. The skin is moisturized, clear, soft and comfortable.
Composed with more than 97% natural origin ingredients, its super-comfortable velvety texture makes application soft and silky.
Its natural sweet almond fragrance makes make-up removal a really enjoyable moment of well-being.
Caudalie is committed:
- New bottles in 100% recycled and recyclable plastic*
- 50-tonne saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%**
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist (except for the Instant Foaming Cleanser). No existing recyclable pumps: to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
Cleanses skin and removes makeup
Nourishes and repairs dry skin
Leaves the skin soft and comfortable
1. Place three pumps of Cleansing Milk into the palm of your hand or on a cotton pad.
2. Apply to dry skin with your eyes closed and massage in circular movements all over your face, not forgetting your neck.
3. Remove any excess product using a cotton pad and rinse off using a cotton pad soaked in Moisturizing Toner
The Vinotherapist’s advice:
Mix the Foaming Cleanser with the Cleansing Milk for a “milky foam” effect. This gossamer-light cocktail cleanses, removes make-up and softens in a single step for even more comfort.
97% natural-origin ingredients.
Soap-free, non-comedogenic, formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils, PEGs, silicones, sodium laureth sulfates, or animal-derived ingredients are used.